My creamy and delicious Maple Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is the closest you’ll get to having pie for breakfast! It’s a great option for kids as I included a sneaky vegetable in there too. At home or on the go, it’s a great quick and simple breakfast or lunch!
Your kids will also love Pumpkin Smoothie pouches! I grabbed these refillable pouches and keep some in the freezer and they stay cold for school lunchtime!!
Maple Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree - or 6 frozen "muffins" (see note below)
- 3/4 cup Milk of your Choice
- 1/4 cup Zuchini - about 2"-3" of a medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!!